Are you interested in starting a career with New Frontier Group?
New Frontier Group is constantly searching for talented and driven individuals to join our team. Every day our associates work diligently to provide the highest quality service to our clients and their policyholders. If you feel your past experience and future aspirations align with New Frontier Group's high standards of professional attention and care in handling international medical claims, please apply to be a part of our team. To apply, send your resume and a statement of interest to our HR Manager at email@example.com.
- Serve as initial point of contact with clients, policyholders, and healthcare providers
- Ensure clients receive the best possible customer service experience
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Work independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Professional phones skills required
- Multilingual and multicultural experience preferred
- Strong medical background encouraged
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Team based work environment and culture
- Surrounded by talented, experienced, and multi-cultural individuals
- Full-time and part-time positions available days, nights, and weekends