With global medical cost inflation continuing to rise, how international and domestic insurers manage their overseas claims spend is crucial to the success of their health, travel and study abroad portfolios.
We decided to break away from the ‘one size fits all’ approach and devise a strategy and an operating model that was based on achieving the optimal outcome for our clients.
We pulled together years’ worth of industry claims data and modelled this to determine which strategy delivered the best outcome based on certain factors including provider group, location, diagnosis and payment terms.
We then developed our proprietary technology that could analyse a client’s portfolio, based on previous claims history, to determine the best overall strategy for that client – or even a specific portfolio.
Our ‘full service’ approach to cost containment includes:
- Initial access to Telehealth (NFGtelecare) where appropriate
- Second stage Triage & Directional Care including online Provider Search
- Unrivalled access to leading US Domestic Health Networks
- In-house team of Expert Medical Claim Negotiators (Arbitration)
- Access to our Specialist Healthcare Advisory Board and Second Medical Opinion
- Round the clock support from our 24/7/365 Medical Emergency Assistance (MEA) Center operated by some of the most experienced Case Managers in the industry
Our solutions are tailor to fit the specific needs of our clients and our ability to be pro-active in offering the most appropriate strategy enables us to consistently deliver market leading discounts on US medical bills.
Think. Reach. Be Global.