The button below will open the Aetna Passport to Healthcare Search page in a new tab. Simply follow these steps to easily locate a provider in your area.
- Use the “Common Searches” search list to select a type of facility or procedure.
- In the Pop-Up that appears (“Tell Us Your Location”), enter the zip code or city and state.
- In the next Pop-Up, select “Passport to Healthcare Primary PPO Network” and click Continue.
The button below will open the UnitedHealthcare Global home page. Simply follow these steps to easily locate a provider in your area.
- Click “Find a Doctor” to use the United locator tool for physicians or facilities.
- Click “Search the Network: Options PPO” to navigate to the United “Find Care” page.
- Enter your zip code and search criteria to find a doctor or facility near you in the United network.
The button below will open the New Frontier Group Provider Look Up Portal. Simply follow these steps to easily locate a provider in your area.
- Enter your Zip Code and the search radius under “Specify Provider Location Criteria.”
- Add a Physician or Facility Name in the specified fields, if known, choose a specialty from the drop down menu, and click Search.
- Providers participating in New Frontier Group’s Networks will be shown by name, with the closest facilities to your location listed first.