1. Use the “Common Searches” search list to select a type of facility or procedure.
2. In the Pop-Up that appears (“Tell Us Your Location”), enter the zip code or city and state.
3. In the next Pop-Up, select “Passport to Healthcare Primary PPO Network” and click Continue.
1. Click "Find a Doctor" to use the United locator tool for physicians or facilities.
2. Click "Search the Network: Options PPO" to navigate to the United "Find Care" page.
3. Enter your zip code and search criteria to find a doctor or facility near you in the United network.
1. Enter your Zip Code and the search radius under “Specify Provider Location Criteria.”
2. Add a Physician or Facility Name in the specified fields, if known, choose a specialty from the drop down menu, and click Search.
3. Providers participating in New Frontier Group’s Networks will be shown by name, with the closest facilities to your location listed first.