ITIC Americas 2016September 1, 2016
Keep The Blood FlowingSeptember 3, 2016
New Frontier Group has always understood that access to health care is a 24/7 reality. It cannot be denied by time zones, distances, and/or language barriers. Ongoing consultations with our international clients reinforced their need for a domestic interface with 24/7 operations.
New Frontier Group responded to our clients’ requests with the launch of our new Medical Emergency Assistance (MEA) Center.
Piloted on April 1st, New Frontier Group’s MEA Center is our organization’s latest offering in our full suite of business services. MEA allows us to respond immediately, 24 hours a day and seven days a week, to incoming service calls. The service calls are received by New Frontier Group’s experienced, knowledgeable, and multilingual employees. The MEA Center is not a service of automated responses redirecting callers through a maze of options with little chance of speaking to a person. Our new service is live and connects caller and staff immediately. New Frontier Group professionals will respond to questions and direct referrals at 3:00 am on a Sunday morning in the same expedient and professional manner that they respond at 1:30pm on a Tuesday or any other time.
In addition to MEA Center’s 24/7 operations, clients can continue to expect and receive the same comprehensive concierge list of services including:
- Initiate contact with hospital, physician or UCC
- Establish authorization or patient pre-registration
- Follow up on patient discharge or admission
- Secure physician, case worker contact information for all admissions
- Request and coordinate incoming medical notes for overseas clients
- Prepare and send the Verification of Benefits
- Confirm the claim receipt/payment information
- Send ongoing Large Charge Warnings
- Coordinate Concierge Pharmacy Rx fulfillment and/or reimbursements
- Determine most effective adjudication methodology
- Network accessibility
- Additionally, MEA Center staff will arrange transportation needs and other arrangements for travelers in need.
As an independently owned and operated business, New Frontier Group has the flexibility to add new services to respond to our customer’s requests. We can quickly place into service the best options available for all levels of care! Our decision to go live with 24/7 MEA was immediate bypassing costly meetings, unrequired analysis and corporate red tape.
Emergencies and unexpected health care concerns cannot be avoided. New Frontier Group partners with health care professionals in bringing more peace of mind to those in need. And now with 24/7 MEA your peace of mind is our priority twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week